1. Simon is a vegetarian and animal rights activist. He has even worked with PETA in the past.
2. He is due to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this year along with Sex Pistols star Steve Jones and Sir Richard Branson.
3. He is the godfather of pop artist Sinitta’s adopted children, Magdalena and Zac.
4. He was arrested aged 12! He hijacked a bus with a toy gun firing peas.
5. His net worth (as of March 2015) is £325 million although this has possibly gone down since then due to stocks in his company falling.
6. After climbing the ladder at EMI, in the 1980s he and his boss Ellis Rich left to form E&S Music. Many jobs and partnerships later, Simon found himself so deep in debt in 1989 that he had to move back in with his parents.
7. He normally does not wake up until noon and has breakfast in bed. His breakfast consists of hot water with lemon, papaya juice with lime, oatmeal, tea, and healthy smoothies.
8. Simon says that Christina Aguilera’s Beautiful is one of the best pop songs ever made.
9. Simon never did play well with others. After school, he took a job as a runner on the set of Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining, but he didn’t get along with the bosses so he quit.
10. In 2013 he admitted to having never voted in an election, despite previously supporting David Cameron in an article in The Sun saying: “I believe he is the Prime Minister Britain needs at this time. He has substance and the stomach to navigate us through difficult times.”
11. He’s always been critical. When he was 4, he told his mother that her fuzzy, white pillbox hat made her look like a poodle.
12. Simon is allergic to lamb’s wool.
13. Not only has Simon has appeared on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? but also Cribs, and Punk’d. He must really love reality tv! He’s even been pranked by Ant and Dec
14. Simon turned down an offer of £1 million to be the face of Viagra in 2007.
15. He has a large collection of cars. Including a Rolls Royce, a Jaguar E-Type, a Bentley Azure and a Smart car!
16: He only came 10th in TV Guide’s 2013 list of The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time.
17. He hasn’t spoken to Olly Murs since Olly joined The Voice.
18. He owns a $25 Million Malibu Mansion the used to belong to Brian Greenspun.