1. Despite what many people say, she never worked as Paris Hilton’s assistant. She did however, work as a personal closet organiser for celebrities, where she cleaned their closets and sold any items they didn’t want on eBay.
2. Her first customer for her business was singer Brandy Norwood.
3. Kim was incredibly close to her father Robert, who died when she was 21. She has tried to contact him through spirit mediums and believes he tried to warn her about the armed robbery she faced in Paris.
4. Kim has said she knows who leaked her sex tape back in 2007, and that she finds the idea that she leaked it herself “offensive.”
5. Kim’s first boyfriend was T.J Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson. They got together when she was 12 and the relationship lasted for three years.
6. Kim has revealed she keeps some mementos from their time dating, in what she refers to as an “ex box” These include the box her chicken nuggets came in on her first date, two petals from flowers T.J gave her on their one-month anniversary, and their prom photos.
7. Kim is currently the 7th most followed person on instagram, with 101 million followers.
8. Kim will only wear a bikini on overcast days, saying the sunlight will show off her cellulite.
9. Stretch marks are the biggest fear of her life.
10. She briefly dated Nick Lachey after his divorce with Jessica Simpson, and he has claimed she called the paparazzi to get photos of them together, saying: “Let’s just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left there were 30 photographers waiting outside. There are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well.”
11. While most people know she’s been married twice, not many people know she actually got married for the first time when she was just 19. She was married to music producer Dave Thomas, who was ten years older than her, and they married in secret, eloping to Las Vegas.
12. If you think that sounds like a dodgy relationship, you’re right. They divorced after three years, and in their divorce paper she claimed he’d made her quit her job, isolated her from her friends and family, and physically abused her.
13. Kim was the first Kardashian/Jenner child to learn about Caitlyn Jenner’s gender dysphoria. Caitlyn spoke to her about it two years before the other kids, saying she told Kim first because she’s the “most empathetic and easiest to talk to”.
14. Kim seemed to always know she’d be famous some day. In a video recording of her at 13, she tells the camera: “Does everyone get a tape of this? I hope you do so you can see me when I’m famous and remember me as this beautiful little girl!”
15. Kim’s famous “break the internet” photos weren’t planned. After getting the picture of her holding the champagne bottle, she and the photographer decided to take the nudes on a whim.
16. It takes an hour and a half to do her hair and makeup every day. She feels blessed that she enjoys the process.
17. She hates wearing flat shoes,and will only wear them on a treadmill.
18. After she gave birth to her child North West, she and her husband sent photos of a different baby to their friends to see if anyone would try to sell them to the press. At least one person did.
19. She doesn’t usually drink or take any drugs, saying she only has “five shots of vodka in Las Vegas every three years”.
20. Her biggest regret is releasing her single “Jam (Turn It Up)” in 2011. She tole Andy Cohen: “It’s definitely a memory and it was a fun experience. We gave the proceeds to a cancer organization, But if there’s one thing in life that I wish I didn’t do … I don’t like it when people kind of dabble into things they shouldn’t be. And that I don’t think I should have. Like, what gave me the right to think I could be a singer? Like, I don’t have a good voice.”