As a nation, us Brits all seem to have developed the same kind of humour – there’s certain things that seem to bring us all together – like the Great British Bake Off, for example. Absolute classic.
I can’t put my finger on it, but we all seem to share the same childhood memories, and we all know that one kind of person (which applies for literally every type of person).
I can guarantee that if you are British, then you’ll find every single one of these tweets at least a little amusing:
1. And you feel like an absolute mug when you figure out she called you down early just to set the table.
when your mum shouts dinners ready but its not actually ready so you're just sat there like pic.twitter.com/8nb88IuqCC
— Cassie (@Cassiesmyth) October 20, 2017
2. Is this whole people meet their soulmates?
its mad to think that if you buy a triple sandwich at Tesco, someone else is eating the other half of the same sandwich
— ryan (@ryanrochford1) March 28, 2017
3. It all makes sense when you see that the sellers from Scotland…
cushion on the right slightly discoloured pic.twitter.com/oLxuqUFflu
— duln (@dylan_bell3) September 25, 2017
4. I have never been so low-key insulted in my whole life. I hope half of their biscuit breaks off into their tea!
Was just reminded of the French slogan for McVities biscuits sold over there – "It's English, but it's good!". Les fuckeurs cheekys pic.twitter.com/BQ2T5RDP0E
— Steve Lee (@essell2) October 15, 2017
5. The Chuckle Brothers really are a national treasure.
Happy Birthday to me … ????? pic.twitter.com/7uLbPaP2Yv
— Paul Chuckle (@PaulChuckle2) October 18, 2017
to you https://t.co/vUjyY2a93B
— リール (@yung_reel) October 18, 2017
6. Somehow every teenager just knows the words to this song.
Now she's falling asleep, and I'm calling a crab. pic.twitter.com/NN0pQavvzP
— Justine Stafford (@JustineStafford) October 20, 2017
7. You can’t really blame his thinking, to be honest.
I ♥ LGx pic.twitter.com/YnpstvdLeX
— Simon Love (@simonloverules) October 6, 2017
8. I feel like this could only be a real thing that happened in Britain…
— Theodora Dickinson (@TheaDickinson) October 16, 2017
9. Could have fooled me!
elf (2003) pic.twitter.com/PdfAzIQX8g
— joe (@idealising) October 13, 2017
10. He probably told all his pals about this success for weeks.
Just paid £103 for 100 Euros. Really feel like I've got my country back now.
— Dave Kidd (@davekidd_) October 16, 2017
11. I hope she had a nice relax.
Whenever I see this skeleton in Chester, in my head she's just got out of the bath. ?? pic.twitter.com/x60gjUxQ8Y
— Churchyard Sam ?? (@ChurchyardSam) October 23, 2017
12. The absolute betrayal when your mates pair up without you so you’ve just gotta wedge your way in.
When you're on a school trip but haven't got a partner so you just walk near people pic.twitter.com/K8nBuYOGEj
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) October 19, 2017
13. Scary thing is – my mums name is Karen, I’m her third child, and there is no doubt that she wants to talk to the manager.
do you even get babies called Karen or do they just appear one day with 3 kids and wanna speak to the manager
— Megs? (@MeganRawlings98) October 12, 2017
14. “The Communards: a gay disco duo made up of Jacob Rees-Mogg and Wayne Rooney.”
— Deirdre Heenan (@deirdreheenan) October 8, 2017
15. That’s how you know you’ve matured.
Me drunk at 22 : "I'm gonna call my ex"
Me drunk at 26 : "I'm gonna tweet my MP"
— Heather Reilly (@LeftieLawyer) October 4, 2017
16. Blue is a right throwback!
Fucking hell, the ‘moves’ members of Blue get up to when it’s not their turn to sing. pic.twitter.com/re4zf1h2L8
— Mick Convey (@nalaknip) October 18, 2017
17. Is it just me that thinks year 7’s just get smaller every year?
Which rivalry is the biggest in the UK?
— Footy Accumulators (@FootyAccums) October 12, 2017
Year 10 v Year 11 https://t.co/1NyZK1lpyO
— Dylan Thomas (@DylanThomas90) October 12, 2017
18. Stuff like this cracks me up.
HOLY SHIT WE'RE OLD BRICK BUILDINGS
NO FUCKING WAY MATE pic.twitter.com/Xqu5PTagA8
— Regular Frog (@FrogCroakley) October 14, 2017
19. Ramsay, brace yourself.
Dya ever see people’s Sunday dinners on snapchat and think thank god am not in that family because that looks like shit?
— Jessie Brown (@jessiebrown4756) October 22, 2017
20. Sometimes you just question whether you can still be friends with your mate or not with some of the stuff they come out with…
I hate my mates. pic.twitter.com/IrBBxrMFkM
— Woody (@oliwoodhouse98) October 22, 2017
21. Petition to start an all-stars season for those who need justice.
— doctor who (@WhovianDW) October 17, 2017
22. Whose a good boy?
MPs debate on pay vs debate on who’s a good boy. Disgraceful. pic.twitter.com/6q9TNbrPOq
— Vincent Wood (@wood_vincent) October 15, 2017