If you are the type of person that is always looking for better ways to boost your productivity while staying organized then this will really help you out.
Thankfully there are some really useful office hacks that can turn your ordinary day into extraordinary. Check out these 25 office hacks:
1. Use a can opener to open office supplies that are wrapped in far too much plastic.
2. Get some binder clips to help you organize your various cords.
3. Use twist ties, hair clips, and any other type of clasp to organize your earbuds and other cords.
4. Use a bread tab to hold your spot on the tape roll.
5. Get an old cassette case to hold up your iPhone for a cheap hands-free experience.
6. Tighten your security by using special characters for your passwords.
7. Use velcro strips to keep this in place.
8. Use colored tape or nail polish to keep all those cords organized.
9. Build a cheap speaker for your iPhone so when you stay late you can have some tunes to listen to. Go here to see how.