Can you remember that 80’s -when things were a lot simpler than compared to our current world?
If you are in disbelief then check out some of the pages from these 1980’s Argos catalogs. You are not going to find flashy gadgets like our society thrives on today. No, people were happy in the 80’s with a Thundercats comforter, Hungry Hippos board game, and only the people that were really popular had a Sony Walkman.
So what are you waiting for? Jump back into your time machine and check out these 26 things that anyone who lived in the 1980’s wanted frantically to have. I bet if you get honest with yourself you still want them even now.
1. Thunderbird and Transformers bedspread.
2. Here are the bedspreads for the more mature folks.
3. You know that you had this novelty wall clock on your wish list.
Athena’s L’enfant aka. man and baby were the types of urban style.
4. How about those awesome Mickey Mouse alarm clocks?
Even his arms MOVED!
5. Jewellery Box
6. Oh, those electric keyboards!
You thought that this was going to be your way into stardom! As soon as you figured out how to actually play it.
7. Your very own personal cassette player.
You would have died to have that hairdo as well!
8. The original boombox
9. How about this really cool cassette storage unit?
10. That perfectly sized tv for your bedroom.
11. A Teasmade.
This was something from the future and you wanted in on it.