1. You haven't got a full night's sleep in months.
2. And sleeping in is never an option.
3. In fact, you blame everything on lack of sleep.
4. Cleaning is pointless.
5. Chasing your kids is your form of exercise.
6. You and your spouse have no idea the last time you were alone.
7. You haven't gone to the bathroom alone since your kids were born.
8. The most important thing is trying to get your kids to eat their veggies.
9. You can't remember when you ate last.
10. You can't wait for your parents to pick them up, even though you know they will come back with sugar highs.
11. Your idea of a vacation is a bath where no one comes barging in.
12. When the kids nap you don't know whether to do chores or try to sleep.
13. Laundry never gets done.
14. Scenes like this no longer horrify you.
15. You have to clean up after the worst kind of "toys."
16. All you read is children's books.
17. There is always an annoying song stuck in your head.
18. You know needing a break doesn't mean you love them any less.
19. But you still know you are in desperate need of a break.