You might have spent most of your high school history lessons smuggling family-size chocolate bars around the classroom to boost moral, while at the same time soaking in information about how crime and punishment developed within Britain (that might have just been me), or you might have been one of the people thanking your lucky stars someone was legendary enough to bring chocolate and decide to share it.
Either way, you’re going to find these old historical paintings hilarious with their new meme-ified context!
1. Current Mood: Van Gogh Baby
2. Where you Gogh-ing?
3. Spot the difference!
4. Sharing is caring…
5. Bad times, great song.
6. Jesus was a bit of a diva…
7. Howdily Doodily!
8. Michaelangelo was the original F*ckboi.
9. Pronunciation is key!
10. A face not even a mother could love.
11. An everyday occurrence
12. Art never fails to deliver
13. Original fart joke?
14. Emojis make everything better
15. Medieval hipsters
16. Very superstitious… painting’s on the wall…
17. Maybe see a doctor, sir.
18. “Darryl, Susan brought a head again!”
21. What a shady lady!
22. Have you?
23. The audacity!
24. So much is going on in this one…
25. Da Booty
26. Ants want to pray too!
27. Don’t throw shade at Jesus!
Which one was your fave? Let us know in the comments!